1. The USSSA TEAM/LEAGUE REGISTRATION FORM is on this page; click on the above links for league forms for Slowpitch. These forms may be filled out and e-mailed to our State Office or you may mail, email or fax your information in the format that you already have in your present system, as long as your format contains all of the necessary information shown on our league form. Your team information should be received by our State Office two weeks prior to the start of league play. (WSSUA Officials may not be provided until we have received the Team/League Registration Form).
2. All teams must be registered with USSSA, USSSA umpires must be used, and the USSSA approved softballs, baseballs and bats should be used for all league and tournament play.
3. TEAM REGISTRATION FEES are: $55.00 PER ADULT SLOW PITCH team.
4. USSSA will invoice you for your Team Registration Fees.
5. Leagues are allowed to adopt independent playing rules that are not consistent with the USSSA Rule Book.
6. All league game PROTESTS are handled by the League Director.
7. USSSA does not classify leagues!! USSSA classifies individual teams by their official roster for tournament participation. Any given league may contain teams of all classifications.
For further information, please contact your USSSA League Coordinator or the USSSA State office by e-mail, phone or fax as listed below:
Questions? Contact: USSSA State Office P.O. Box 31089 Seattle, WA 98103-1089